This demonstration showcases a couple of changes that address Frost mage gameplay issues.
Cast spells by clicking the ability buttons or pressing the keybinds. You can change a keybind by shift-clicking
an ability button and pressing a key. Modifier keys are not supported.
- Flurry is an instant cast with 2 charges and causes next Ice Lance to not consume Fingers of Frost
- Brain Freeze grants half of a Flurry charge
- Mastery no longer increases Icicle damage and instead increases damage done to frozen targets
- Blizzard activates Splitting Ice for 15 s
- Icy Veins last 30 s and increase Flurry recharge rate
- Frostbolt deals 20% additional damage to frozen targets
- Flurry no longer generates Icicles and instead launches them
- Flurry changes provide agency over the rotation and protection against bad luck streaks
- Mastery no longer pushes Ice Lance out of rotation
- Two target niche no longer depends solely on a talent
- Icy Veins' strength now matches its longer cooldown
- Properly performing Shatter combos is emphasized